Friday, April 13, 2012

The Best Post Yet!

So as you may have guessed we spinsters have been pretty busy lately, which explains our lack of recent posts.  Since you have been so patient with us I decided to give you the BEST post ever!  As you may have read in our blog I (Megan S) prefer quick, easy and delicious meals.  I'm always busy and I have a tendency to forget to eat until I am STARVING.  This is one of many reasons that I like to be able to throw good food together as quick as possible.  Unfortunately, there are those times, when I've been sitting at my sewing machine for 8 hours with only crackers and water to drink.  It is these times that I need something more than quick and easy, I need something right now without delay, this recipe is for times like those.

You will need:
transportation (walk, ride, drive)
some form of payment (card, cash)
A Dairy Queen nearby
a love of disgustingly delicious fast food
It also doesn't hurt to have someone to share your fries with (Megan J is my chosen one)

To make this recipe simply use your chosen means of transportation, grab your form of payment and head to your local DQ.  When you arrive there order your favorite meal and don't forget dessert.  My favorite meal is the ultimate burger combo, what could be better than a cheeseburger with bacon and all that other stuff smothered in a delicious sauce of unknown origin.  I generally hit up the drive-thru and bring the delicious mess home to binge on.  I pour myself a glass of cheap pinot grigio (I've found this pairs best with DQ), tear open my fry sauce and dig in.  The only downside to this recipe?  You've gotta be willing to spend a little extra time at the gym the next day!

 Hope you all enjoy this fast and delicious recipe.  Don't despair we will back with legitimate recipes before you know it!

Megan S.

No comments:

Post a Comment