Friday, May 25, 2012

Sex In A Pan


So I have been thinking, unable to sleep at night thinking, about how text messaging has changed dating.  Not that I did a whole lot of dating before text messaging, not that I do a whole lot now, but still I've thought about it.  I THINK there was a time that a man asked a woman on a date and then they made a plan, set a date, a time and a place for this so-called date.  I want to know why it is that actually making a date has fallen by the wayside.  In this case I'm going to blame text messaging, mostly because I love men too much to blame them.  With the advent of text messaging (cell phones really) we have the ability to contact people anytime, any place.  Why set an actual date with someone you're interested in when you can send them a text asking them to meet you in 1/2 an hour because you happen to be in the area.   Generally speaking, if they're interested they will probably agree to the last minute meeting.  I say we should put an end to the last minute date, let's throwback to a time when you set a date, time and place.  I'm not saying it has to be fancy, it can be coffee or ice cream but I have a life and if you're interested enough to want to see me again you should be interested enough to make a PLAN!  Unfortunately this planning thing doesn't happen, I get busy with my life and miss the all important text message or just don't want to put what I'm doing on hold at that time and I never see the guy again.  Then I end up feeling guilty and beating myself up for not "seizing the moment" and running off at the last minute to meet the guy.  This lack of follow through has left me with a bit of a lack in "other areas" shall we say, hence the need for this recipe.  It's not gluten or dairy free and it will probably make me feel like crap later, but I just don't care (kind of like how it works when you take a random home).

What You Will Need:

Graham Cracker Crumbs
1/2 C. cream cheese
1 C. Cool Whip
2 tsp. powdered sugar
1-2 dark chocolate pudding cups
Strawberries

Make the graham cracker crust according to the directions on the box of crumbs.  I used their recipe and cut it in half to make a suitable single serving.  I used a pan that had 4 mini bread loaf molds in it.  I pressed graham cracker crust mix into the bottom and along the sides of one of the loaf molds.  Bake the crust at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes.  Mix the cream cheese, cool whip and powdered sugar together and then spread at the bottom of your crust.  Layer the pudding on top, as much or as little as you want.  Chill in the fridge for an hour or so to make it more solid.  When it's chilled long enough, top with strawberries and eat up, try not to moan too loudly while you do so!  I swear this dessert is as good as sex (almost).

Now a note for our male readers-PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE try asking a girl out, making an actual plan and then follow through, otherwise there might not be any sex for you...in a pan or otherwise!

Megan S.

No comments:

Post a Comment